Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
JVM also interviewed Dakota Quail-Dyer.

He's the father of Jessica's child and referred to as her fiancee, though he told JVM that they had no firm plans to marry.

Snip:
JVM: So please tell us, did she, your fiance, Jessica, have anybody who was bothering her, stalking her, a customer who kept hanging around? Did she ever say anything?

QUAIL-DYER: Not to the aspect of someone so much bothering her. There was people that hung out, out there that were friends of hers. I`m not quite sure who everybody was. It was a work environment. So I`m not quite clear. But she never stressed anything about a specific person or nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the Exxon station was a party hang out at night and/or there were transactions other than gas pump sales going down there regularly during night shifts. That's why police, after 6 weeks, haven't moved beyond the point of disappearance and locals during their investigation. JMO. I hope they're right keeping the focus so narrow.

Here's the JVM June 14, 2013 transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1...vm.01.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by HairOfTheDog - 06-15-2013, 12:25 PM