Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
US agency (NSA) “collecting phone records“
(06-20-2013, 07:38 PM)Donovan Wrote: Stop electing them?

The ends do not justify the means. There is every reason to suspect the official version of 9-11, and there is every reason to suspect a group of former leaders with plenty to hide of fabricating or exaggerating "foiled plots" they won't elaborate on. The promise only to use their illegal and illicit spying "for good" is essentially a pathological liar promising only to lie for noble reasons..

Which "means" are you referring to? Just this or x-rays at airport security, searches at sporting events or cameras at traffic lights? How about those pesky sobriety checkpoints?

I'm not sure what you mean about suspecting official versions of 9-11. I've heard people postulate that the Pentagon was never hit...do you think that? I've also heard that people suspect the Colorado movie theatre shooter was mind controlled by the government to further gun control efforts. Really?

I heard about this today. Shame on federal agents monitoring this guy's internet postings...

Working off clues from a blurry image of an 11-year-old girl wearing pajamas in the back of a car, federal agents scrambled to find the pedophile who posted the image on the Internet and asked how he should rape the little girl.

Determined Homeland Security agents in Washington, D.C., analyzed the photo for any possible clues that could lead them to the girl’s location. Agents were ultimately able to beat the odds and save the girl in an operation they called “Sunflower.”

Story:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/...nt-page-3/

Granted, the PRISM program warrant process seems shrouded but supposedly, they are obtaining warrants to gather specific information.

I think you're just trying to fuck with CN. I could swear we've been on the same side of conspiracy theorist arguments where we agreed that the number of people needed to successfully carry off these large scale conspiracies make them highly unlikely. Or maybe I'm mistaking you for someone sane.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: US agency “collecting phone records“ - by username - 06-20-2013, 08:18 PM