Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
US agency (NSA) “collecting phone records“
(08-23-2013, 12:28 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(08-23-2013, 12:21 PM)sally Wrote: He's actually being nice to you. He used to tell Sinister that her face looked like a rotten head of cabbage that was wrapped in plastic wrap and left out in the sun for a week.

Indeed.

The cinnamon nutmeg the blair witch has dealt with so far is the playful one.

If you've read Paradise lost you'll know that heaven and hell has numerous levels and cinnamon nutmeg is still currently operating in the heavenly realm.

If fakepoo wants to descend into the hellish realms she only has to say.

Do you really think you can hurt my feelings on here?

What is getting soooo fucking old is you repeating the same shit day after day after day. Telling everyone that they follow you around, hump your short little leg, how fucking fabulous you are, how perfect your life is...it's a huge fucking yawn fest at this point so I started calling you out on it. Watching you kiss the admins ass is nauseating considering you're a grown ass man (although a midget of a grown ass man) and then cry like a baby when said admin puts you in your place.

You think you know everything about everything even when it's more than obvious you don't, and then you cry when people are mean to you.

I've learned a long time ago in life that people that brag about how fucking good they have it, and make themselves sound like they don't have a care in the world, are usually the ones with the most problems...and you have A LOT, I'm willing to bet...and the kicker here is that no one really gives a shit. There's not a man on this forum you don't argue and fight with every fucking day, when it's clear they have the upper hand and you're the only stupid one that can't see it.

You get on here and want sympathy for your dad dieing, and we all gave it to you, sincerely, I might add, and then you're on here less than 24 hours later bashing everyone that gets in your path, and then cry when someone has the balls to say something derogatory after you yourself started the shit to begin with. Most people that have lost the person that created them would have enough respect for that person to maybe chill out for a few days, but noooooo, not you. Most people on here see right through your crybaby bullshit, and some of us call you out on it, others can't or don't.

This is a Mock forum...you don't need it explained to you, even I know you're not that stupid, even though you act like it.

Now...say whatever you have to say, this isn't a fucking flame forum, as much as you would like it to be. If that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere.

One more thing...Fuck off!! You mean nothing to me and whatever you say means nothing to me. Anyone on here that has got to know my personality, knows I don't give a fuck what's said on here, because unlike you, I don't take it personally, and I just don't have one fuck to give...especially when it concerns you. Now, go catapult yourself onto your toilet seat and get rid of some of that shit you're so full of.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US agency “collecting phone records“ - by FAHQTOO - 08-23-2013, 02:10 PM