Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon
(08-01-2013, 10:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I feel anxious whenever I see this thread bumped. Yesterday is made my heart thump when I first saw it on top.

Will be in Portland for a couple of days in October; hoping there's finally some movement in the case by then.

Don't know if Desiree is being overly optimistic about what was found during the latest search, but sure hope it helps investigators. We'll see.

Snip:
(CBS) PORTLAND, Ore. - The mother of Kyron Horman, a missing Oregon boy who vanished in 2010 at the age of 7, said during a news conference Sunday that a recent search for her son was "successful," CBS affiliate KOIN reports.

[Image: s-KYRON-HORMAN-large.jpg]

"If he was here, he would say thank you very much," Desiree Young said of her son.

Following the news conference Sunday, Lt. Steve Alexander with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office confirmed some items recovered in the search had been turned over to the sheriff's office. He said the sheriff's office does not know whether the items are significant to the case and cannot officially call the items evidence at this time, the station reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5...ther-says/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon - by God - 07-31-2010, 09:18 AM
RE: Kyron Horman, age 7, missing in Oregon - by HairOfTheDog - 09-03-2013, 12:41 PM