Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Fuck MS, the old pervert.

Last weekend I took my daughter to the Nickelodeon resort and they have a toddler area with a little water slide that empties into a small pool. The first night was great, all the toddlers were going down the slide and then they would start climbing back up the slide as another one was coming down and bump into each other. No one got hurt, the parents didn't care (probably drunk) and the kids had a blast.

Next morning was a different story, the slide police were there. Twenty retarded parents standing around this stupid slide trying to reason with toddlers that they have move away from the pool area as another kid comes down or God forbid someone will get killed. One stupid bitch rolled her eyes at my 2 year old daughter because she was sitting at the bottom of the slide and her precious snow flake couldn't come down, I gave her the death stare. So now all the kids are crying and miserable because they don't understand why they have to follow an exact order like a bunch of minions and I can't fucking enjoy my bloody mary without wanting to kill someone. I hate people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by sally - 09-26-2013, 02:40 PM