Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(11-12-2013, 02:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The last rites are a sacrament, one of seven if I recall correctly, the first being baptism. It's done to remove all sin & insures she enters heaven in a state of grace or pureness, if you will.

Yes, Catholics are weird, I say respectfully to avoid the bolt of lightening from the sky.

Yeah well, believe it or not she's "improving". Big surprise She smiled today, was able to acknowledge people and ate some applesauce or something. The "smiling" part made my fucking day, I'll tell you. She has a no feeding-tube directive so the fact that she ate...wow. I hope she passes quietly in her sleep some night.

I'm freaking amazed.

When my mom told me, I made god damn sure that they only do the "last rites" shit once. My mom tells me it won't happen again. Phew. Maybe she should do some sinning in this grace period, right???

I'm glad (and a little surprised honestly) that she wasn't medicated to death by this point. I'm sorry (Sally) if that's a painful comment. :(
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-12-2013, 09:06 PM