Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
Just so you know I haven't been sitting around with my thumb up my ass (at least today)...

My daughter has been out of town and she's coming home on Tuesday. Her room was a pale pink with a light yellow ceiling with sharpie writing all over two of her walls. A literal FB type "wall" so to speak (we let her do it...what can I say?). Anyway, she asked me if I would please paint the walls that were marked up. She doesn't know that she's getting a total room remodel. I'm going nucking futs in there. I'll post an "after" when I'm done next week. This is basically just the new paint. The good stuff is yet to come. Smiley_emoticons_smile

hah I just noticed the pictures of karate kid on her mirror; that's her dad. Those are probably going in her "hope chest" by the time I'm done; they just don't go with the new scheme (heh-heh). BTW, my dad made that toy chest thing for her. My son has his own just like it. You know those aren't going anywhere (over my dead body). 16

[Image: rachroom1_zps1711b899.jpg]

[Image: rachroom3_zps2020c64a.jpg]

[Image: rachroom2_zpseb1ec50c.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-22-2013, 07:22 PM