Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(11-24-2013, 10:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 05:10 PM)username Wrote: Perhaps some old skateboard decks for shelves...

That's a really cool idea. Functional and decorative.

If I had the time and money, I'd update to tan walls with black trim - really like that combo. But, gray/silver and black for a boy's room with all those skateboards would probably be really fun.

Anxious to see your final creations!

P.s. If you end up getting new furniture, you can quickly paint the drawers from his old dresser and use them as box shelves, if you have the wall space and don't need super thick ones. I've got a couple of those in the garage.

Well crap, I should have read here before I started the new post in Soup Chicken.

Tan walls/black trim....hmmmm. That's interesting! I might not go full black but I could see a tan to a dark umber combo. I always paint my trim lighter than the wall color (except outdoors). Habit. Maybe this color hue with the medium on the walls and the dark on the trim... Fun, fun, fun. Sorry the pic is huge. All I could find in a hurry...

[Image: 5047.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-24-2013, 01:09 PM