Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
REPURPOSING...DECORATING IDEAS HERE!
(11-26-2013, 02:18 PM)sally Wrote: Fixing up old junk really isn't my thing, but some of these are pretty cool. I like the old skate boards that were turned into a child's table. I might do that for my daughter with my son's old skate boards.

http://www.boredpanda.com/creative-reuse...ing-ideas/

Well I think we can both agree there is a difference between creativity fuelled by innovation (a table made from old skateboards) and basic necessity fuelled by poverty (old animal horns used as coathooks).

You can buy brand new shiny coathooks in home depot for $10. I can imagine dimebags house looking like leatherfaces houses in the texas chainsaw massacre. When our relatives die we bury or cremate them when dimebags relatives dies he “repurposes” their skeletons into a coffee table.

“Look at this lampshade every time you miss grandma I repurposed the skin off her dead face to make it!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: REPURPOSING... - by Maggot - 11-24-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: REPURPOSING... - by HairOfTheDog - 11-24-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: REPURPOSING...DECORATING IDEAS HERE! - by Cynical Ninja - 11-26-2013, 02:35 PM