Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(11-30-2013, 08:20 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: No I would expect you to do what you always do stay the fuck out of it until it directly affects you as usual. America didn't declare war on Germany in WW2 they declared war on you. That's right you never declared war on Hitler in fact you put him on the cover of Time magazine instead you stoopid retards! Time to pass the dunces hat back to you to wear I think.

Good luck with China, they have nukes and an army twice the size of yours, they aren't farmers with 40 year old AK47s or gooks hiding in molehills.

And break precedence? We haven't stayed out of anything until it directly affects us in the last 20+ years FFS. Why start now?

I actually don't support entering in to a war without some god damn forethought and a good end game in mind (i.e., Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt...). That said, I do support showing China a little muscle "fuck you, this area of water has already been declared by Japan and therefore we will fly in their airspace any time we want, you communist motherfuckers" (but pretty please, let's keep our trade agreements open--even though they are fucking lopsided, k?).

I'd rather be a little preemptive than wait. Perhaps there's some middle ground. We probably shouldn't have been so isolationist in WWII but then again, invading Iraq was premature. Nothing wrong with a little saber rattling here and there.

If we have to fear China, you and your little speck of dirt in the water are in BIG trouble. You should be shaking in your size 5, flower decorated clogs, mister.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-30-2013, 02:27 PM