Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE
(01-04-2014, 10:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You telling me what I'm thinking, feeling, or doing doesn't make it what I'm thinking, feeling or doing, CN. In this case, you're way off. This is where I stand on this issue, which I don't consider a serious one requiring any analysis beyond this point.

-Clang's no innocent vulnerable victim. He loads you up (which appears to be intentional, to me), and you shoot him with his own bullets. I exchange with Clang as I always have, regardless of how you two are exchanging with each other. I have no desire to protect Clang from what I see as his own self-invited entertainment.

-You're no "nasty cunt bad-guy" from whom others need protection, nor are you a public service provider shining the light of truth on the (perceived) flaws of others, for the greater good. Those are characterizations presented by you, which don't happen to coincide with my opinion. I have no inclination to wanna protect you from anyone or anyone from you.

-I'm certainly no Joan of Arc nor would I want to be, no argument there. I have no reason in the world for self-pity, nor do I pity Clang or anyone here at Mock. I'm gonna keep agreeing, disagreeing, laughing, mocking, slamming...whatever I want, with whomever I want, whenever I want - glad that you're here, but without regard for how you see others or how you see me and what you have to say about it. I have no problem with you and others doing the same.

Mock on...

1 - you tried to label me with conjecture and then cry foul when I do EXACTLY the same to you. You want to have your cake and eat it and then steal my cake and eat that as well. I may be “way off” but the fact is so are you. I also enjoy the way you keep on saying you don't care then ream off another epic war and peace style post.

2 - your concept of Clang being some kind of clever guy self inviting my critique of his tragic life is interesting, bollocks but interesting bollocks. Like I am dancing to his tune? I don't think so, remember his mask has slipped a few times here and his lies and the fact I get under his skin have been exposed. Your theory of Clang is like your bullshit theory about maggotyboo being some kind of closet misunderstood genius! Optimistic drivel.

3 - you ALWAYS interject on behalf of Clang. I get it you want to be the white knight riding to the defence of your fat cross dressing damsel in distress. Have at ye! Oh foul blackguard knave of a ninja! Leave the fair portly maiden alone! That's my opinion and it aint changing.

4 - your perception of me is as meaningless as my perception of you in the end. Fact is you have no idea who I am.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE - by crash - 12-28-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE - by Cynical Ninja - 01-04-2014, 11:24 AM