Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MURDER MYSTERY - TRIPLE HOMICIDE, SAN DIEGO, CA
Missing Fiance/Brother Located - Third Homicide Victim
Almost a month after the bodies were found at the mall, authorities were tipped about a parked car emitting an odor about 100 miles away in Riverside, near a Jack In The Box restaurant. It was Gianni Belvedere's missing vehicle. In the trunk, PD found Gianni's body. His death was ruled a homicide.

Investigation and Suspect Description
SDPD has been very tight-lipped about the case. On Friday, they finally held a brief press conference (no questions allowed).

Lt. Mike Hastings said the suspect is a man wearing a black hoodie with white bands in the biceps area of the sweatshirt, tan pants and white tennis shoes. He is described as an unknown race, standing 5-foot-10 to 6-foot, police said.

It's believed that the suspect was at the Mission Valley mall at 11:15 p.m. the night before the shooting and returned to the mall at 12:15 a.m. on Dec. 24.

Hastings went on to say that San Diego police have spent hundreds of hours on this case. “If this case can be solved, this case will be solved”.

I don't know if the suspect description came from an eye witness(es), surveillance, or some other source - that's not been disclosed.

There is a $10k reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

There's is no way Flint and the Belvedere brothers were random targets, IMO. PD has confirmed there was no apparent robbery involved. It's not been released how Gianni was killed, but I suspect a bullet to the head. I haven't come across any information about the Belvedere family's business dealings other than owning the restaurant, nor any info on possible enemies of one or more of the victims.

Sources:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/24/us/califor...f=obinsite
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Ch...39911.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: MURDER MYSTERY - TRIPLE HOMICIDE, SAN DIEGO, CA - by HairOfTheDog - 01-26-2014, 12:27 PM