Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So, ya got Valentines Day covered?
(02-13-2014, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: Of course. I took these posts of yours from the "what's your favorite food" thread which I'm sure you forgot about. Ooops. Don't even try that shit that your were just joking and forgot to say lol, not buying it nigga.

You think you're gonna go around fucking with me in every thread? I will stick that peanut butter sandwich right up your fat greasy ass, chubbers.

28 Busted.

I'm not even gonna ask what you plan on doing with the banana.

(02-14-2014, 08:24 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: This one has been here putting up with my bullshit for 10 years, she's special.

It's nice that you appreciate each other and still make romantic gestures; maybe one reason you've been together so long? Happy Valentine's Day, Six.

I've got nothing going on here other than too many people calling in sick this week and all kinds of emergencies. I look and feel drained. But, there will be a nice long phone call tonight for sure.

If it calms down this evening, I'd like to have a couple of glasses of wine and maybe a bit of extra dark chocolate. That sounds lovely to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, ya got Valentines Day covered? - by sally - 02-13-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: So, ya got Valentines Day covered? - by HairOfTheDog - 02-14-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: So, ya got Valentines Day covered? - by sally - 02-15-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: So, ya got Valentines Day covered? - by crash - 02-16-2014, 12:48 AM