Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is homosexuality an important religious issue?
(02-27-2014, 05:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: When I was working in the Middle East I nearly got arrested for being at my boyfriends place which is not allowed. They let me off with a warning. It was pretty scary, there was all these police cars outside and they were ready to arrest me. If I had been from a third world country I think I would have been a gonner.

So if you let the government interfere in any aspect of your personal life, there is no stopping where that can lead to. I know it seems unbelievable, but if you have a boyfriend in these Sharia countries you are seen as a prostitute. No government has the right to interfere in anyone's personal business.
Letting the govt. do all of your thinking, by way of enforcing laws is a very dangerous concept. Especially when you consider that what the intent of the law was and how it's written and enforced are more often than not two completely different things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is homosexuality an important religious issue? - by Blindgreed1 - 02-27-2014, 06:48 PM