Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LIFELONG ABUSE
I wonder if the parents actually taught/encouraged the boys to have sex with their sister, or if they instead found out about it after-the-fact and did nothing to stop it?

That will probably make a difference in the likelihood of getting convictions against the parents and the sons.

The boys reportedly read and believed the Bible, so they presumably knew what they were doing was wrong according to their religion. That could work against them, regardless of whether the parents played an active or passive role in the incest/sexual abuse.

But, I also wonder about whether the parents taught/encouraged it as opposed to be completely passive about it because it raises a disturbing question for me about pedophilia. The girl was allegedly 4 years old when her brothers began having sex with her. Whether they were isolated and non-socialized or not, what drove three teen boys to all want to have sex with a baby, sister or not, if they weren't taught to do so? For the younger boys, was it learned behavior from the older brothers (or parents)?, or was it an inherent/genetic desire for them?

"Nature vs. nurture (or lack of nurture)?". There will probably be a lot of related questions put forth in the courtroom if they don't plead guilty and the cases go to trial.

Messages In This Thread
LIFELONG ABUSE - by Duchess - 05-14-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by Duchess - 05-14-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by ramseycat - 05-14-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by Duchess - 05-14-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by SIXFOOTERsez - 05-14-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by Duchess - 05-14-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: LIFELONG ABUSE - by HairOfTheDog - 05-15-2014, 10:01 AM