Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nice looking Plumber's crack . . . . . . .
(05-17-2014, 08:32 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 08:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm the same age as ramsey and FAHQTOO.

You were in the right ballpark MS and no need to stop talking anyway (as if you really would/could!).

However, you could stop trying to pin my body type to those of topless and scantily clad model photos; it's weird and I don't know why you think and ask such shit -- aside from the obvious fact that you're a complete effin' Sign_pervert.

I'll have to correct you on that one. Ramsey is 49...I'm still 48. Not for much longer, but I'm getting close enough to the big 50 that I can't afford to give up any of my '48' days I have left.

I do like me some cougars. I was grooving on 30-somethings and 40-somethings when my teenage and college age buddies were still trying to chase their high maintenance, annoying daughters around. My Best Friend's Hot Mom should be the title of my early years biography. Probably means I'm warped in some kind of Freudian way, but I always thought it was the quality of the lay. Damn old broads know some TRICKS, now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nice looking Plumber's crack . . . . . . . - by Donovan - 05-17-2014, 09:06 AM