Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
About the search for age of consent: Yep, it's another thorny little problem for Justin Ross Harris, Pat. It came up during during the Probable Cause hearing last Thursday too. One of the girls that Ross was sexting that day was 17; Detective Stoddard indicated that she was 16 when their relationship began (I don't know the meaning of "relationship" in this instance).

If by some slim chance LE isn't able to hold Ross Harris fully accountable for his son's death, I think the asshole could do some real time anyway. Sex-related crimes with minors -- bet there's more than one minor in his world and it'll come out as police investigate his phone, computers, and external hard drives.

P.s. You posted the warrant in the right spot. We also have a locked thread for reference docs for this case; makes it easier for people following the case to refer back to facts and evidence. Duchess, Maggot, username or I can copy things that fit that criteria from the discussion thread and post them in the reference thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 07-08-2014, 06:30 PM