Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Isabella Grogan-Cannella 8, missing in Bullhead City AZ
I found this video of the mother. It purports to show her grief at her daughter Bella's death but @ 1:43 I see the appearance of crying/grief but no tears, @ 1:53 Tania gets angry and defends herself from accusations that she had something to do with the crime, @ 2:14 the reporter states, "Tania tells me that Rector wasn't at the home." Which directly contradicts what her older daughter stated to LE.

IMO Tania didn't directly kill or injure Bella, but she knows more than she's saying and is covering her own ass or for someone else

Watch Video

Look, I'm a farmer and building contractor and don't regularly wear skirts/heels/make-up, but couldn't mom have been able to put on a shirt that hides the fat rolls and bra straps? Is it asking too much to have a little respect for yourself and your deceased daughter to try and dress appropriately? Does your husband have to be kissing you all over your shoulders while on camera? Could there be a modicum of respect for the fact that your daughter is dead and save that crap for the bedroom? *Sorry, rant off*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isabella Grogan-Cannella 8, missing in Bullhead City AZ - by Cheyne - 09-07-2014, 01:30 PM