Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH GRAHAM & MORGAN HARRINGTON, VA. MISSING/MURDERED
(09-23-2014, 04:35 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Doesn't anyone think it's odd that Hannah was out wandering around by herself for 2 hours in the middle of the night? Why didn't she have any friends with her? At that age, I wouldn't have gone searching for another party *by myself* if I was already hanging out with friends. Weren't any of those friends concerned about her heading out into the night alone, not knowing where she was going? I find this so odd. Why was she by herself for so long at that time of night?!?

I get what you mean -- it's foolish and dangerous, especially if she was also intoxicated.

I used to be foolish like that when I was in my late teens and 20s. I didn't like being in a group for long periods and would take off to go home and stop off somewhere else sometimes, while the original party was still hanging out together. I don't know if that's what Hannah did, though.

Seems she was trying to get to a specific party -- maybe her friends didn't want to go to that one and no one thought much of her taking off on foot in a college town at that time?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT HAPPENED TO HANNAH GRAHAM? -- 18, Virginia - by HairOfTheDog - 09-23-2014, 07:28 PM