Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE
(12-07-2014, 11:18 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's fine, Kid.

You get to believe that all killings by cops should be unquestioned; that dead citizens who weren't in the commission of violent crimes (or any crimes, in some cases) are not something that the PD internal affairs, the media, the public or the dead victims' families should investigate or be concerned over.

Oh please.... do point out that statement that was made by me...I'll wait patiently.

Quote:By the way, to the best of my knowledge, you've never been a field cop? So, your desire to see things only from the cops' point of view requires no more crime-related personal experience than my desire to put myself in the shoes of the cops, the dead victims, and their families and see things more broadly.

Again, I ask you to do the same as I stated above (about my so called "desire"). We are talking a specific case here. And yes, I'm trying to see it from a point of view from someone who deals with real gang members, real guns, and real crime every day, instead of pointing fingers at people saying "you should have done this!!" or..."This should have been done!!"

There was another one recently, where the cop shot some poor bastard who was just reaching into his vehicle to get his ID as requested by the officer. Now, that fucking cop needs to have his comeuppance...no doubt about it. The video was clear, the audio was clear, and no weapon was shown.

But in the case we're discussing, folks are making judgements on a stop motion blurry video taken from what...50 yards or so? Question everything as you'd like...it's our right to do so...it's one of the things that makes America what it is.

Quote:And, yes, of course, there are usually several factors leading to the final outcome in any incident. People of at least average intelligence recognize as much and can evaluate each factor both independently and as part of the whole when forming opinions and asking questions.

Exactly...but yet, the loudest voices are those that are rushing to judgement based on a blurry video. The rational ones await the outcome of the investigation.

Quote:We can agree to disagree.

Yes, we can.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE - by thekid65 - 12-07-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Midwest Spy - 11-28-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Blindgreed1 - 11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Ferguson - by username - 11-28-2014, 07:50 PM