Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post Your Stupid 2015 Resolutions That You Won't Keep...
(01-03-2015, 07:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 11:41 PM)username Wrote: I'm adding yoga to my routine.

Hey! I was just talking about this yesterday! I take the occasional kickboxing class with a friend and she's decided yoga is more her speed, she likes the quietness of it, getting centered and all that happy horseshit and she's trying to convince me to give it a shot. I think I would probably suck at it, I'm tall & clumsy.

I've always hated the concept (I can't stand the "ohhhmmmmmmmmmmm" nonsense)--I'm a spaz; I can't sit still quietly meditating with a bunch of other people around me. Hell no. Still, the stretching, the balance etc. all would be a good addition to my other exercises. I don't want to get old, locked up granny bones. I've done a couple of the free classes available on cable, at home. It's boring but healthy.

My resolutions are telling me I should go for another trail run today but...I don't want to!!! Starting out is freaking painful...it's cold! I think I'm going to go warm up at the gym and then come back and try to do some jump roping out on my son's skate deck for the fresh air/cardio. That should be amusing. Can't say that I've done a lot of jumping rope for awhile. I hope I haven't lost that like I've lost my ability with a hula-hoop. WTF? Last time I tried one of those I could not keep it up (excuse the pun).
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Your Stupid 2015 Resolutions That You Won't Keep... - by username - 01-03-2015, 02:38 PM