Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered

This was published on the 14th and updated on the 17th. I especially love the offer the family made of a fully restored car in exchange for info. 78

LAS VEGAS (KSNV My News 3) — Police have made no arrests yet in the death of a woman shot outside her house Thursday night in what officials believe was road rage.

The family of the victim, Tammy Meyers, 44, is offering a fully-restored 1965 Chevrolet El Camino to whomever comes forward with information that leads to an arrest.

A candlelight vigil in memory of Meyers will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Johnson Junior High School, 7701 Ducharme Ave.

The Clark County coroner's office announced Monday that Meyers died from a gunshot would to the head. The death was ruled a homicide.

Tammy Meyers' husband, Robert Meyers, is demanding the suspects or suspects surrender to police before they get into even more trouble. "My word to them is I hope the cops find them first and it's not me. I have four kids. I just want to let you suspects know you took a mom away." Meyers was shot in front of her home and in front of her children.

The shooting occurred just after 11:20 p.m. Thursday near Alta Drive and Cimarron Road, according to Metro Lt. Eric Lloyd. Meyers had been giving her teenage daughter a driving lesson in a parking lot at a nearby high school. She took over driving to get back home. "My daughter was sitting in the passenger seat and this, all I got, my wife came out of a parking lot doing the speed limit," Meyers said.

At some point, they got into an altercation with a driver of another vehicle. Meyers started driving home slowly and was being followed. She allowed the vehicle to pass, but the car slammed its brakes.

Meyers went around the vehicle and headed home. "She does an evasive move. Goes all the way home. He follows my wife home. My daughter runs in the house and he shoots my wife."

Robert Meyers said his son came out with a shotgun and fired back at the suspect vehicle, which had three occupants.

Tammy Meyers was taken to UMC in very critical condition. She was removed from life support Saturday evening. She died moments later, surrounded by family members.

Detectives with Metro's Violent Crimes Section are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying and locating the vehicle and occupants involved in the incident.

The vehicle is described as a four-door gray or silver sedan and may possibly have damage to the front driver’s side of the vehicle. It is also possible the car may have impact rounds from gunfire.

One of the occupants of the vehicle is described as a white adult male, approximately 25 years old. He is about 6-feet and 180 pounds. He has dirty blonde hair worn in a spiked style and has hazel or blue eyes.

Anyone with any information about the identity or whereabouts of this individual, the vehicle, or any other information about this incident is urged to contact Metro's Violent Crimes Section at (702) 828-5634.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by Duchess - 02-27-2015, 01:41 PM