Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(03-04-2015, 12:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Typical defense strategies.

Sadly, in this case, the actions of the Meyers family and the fatal victim herself give Nowsch and his attorney a better chance of successfully selling those strategies to a jury, if the case goes to trial.

Personally, I don't think Nowsch is gonna get off scot free because Tammy Meyers and her son pursued him or because he reportedly suffered a head injury way back when. But, under the circumstances, I could see those factors possibly resulting in a lesser-charges conviction or plea deal down the line.

Been working in Defense Law for 6 years, lol, I know the tricks. Do I agree with some NOT AT ALL, but there are a few that are actually victims.

I have to agree with the Plea Deal, this kid does not stand a chance at trial. The prosecutors are going to show the pictures of him, bring his gang banging friends in to testify (I am sure to get a charge dropped) and the fact the women was unarmed is a huge factor.

What I would love to read is the statements that night from the daughter and the son. They would have been interviewed separately, and this was not released to the public. The words the night of the offense are always the key! People are usually scared, and tend to tell the truth not knowing this case would blow up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by LytoMe - 03-04-2015, 12:38 PM