Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(03-04-2015, 04:49 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 03:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: Not that there isn't plenty to question in this case, but the "time" of the driving lesson isn't all that unusual for Vegas. It isn't like other communities that close down, Vegas is buzzing 24-7 and it isn't at all unusual to see people out at all hours. Hell, with the lights the downtown and strip is as bright as day anyway. Plus, the desert can be exceedingly hot during the day, even in what the rest of us call winter. Not at all unusual to be actually TOO damn hot to go out before 10 or 11 at night.. That's really the only part of the story that didn't strike me as odd.
Okay so first of all, people who live in Vegas avoid the strip like the plague. Secondly, it wasn't hot there when this happened. It was colder than a witches tit, but I agree the timing of the "driving lesson" isn't relevant.

I know, I used to be an inmate there lol. That's why I said downtown where all the locals like to hang. Although I understand that went.to hell after I left. Either way, the "24-7" rule of life in Vegas is completely accurate, as is the part about the place being filled to the fucking eyeballs with guns.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by Donovan - 03-05-2015, 11:14 AM