Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(03-13-2015, 09:18 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Stupid is as stupid does so the saying goes.
From the disjointed description of that night, it looks like
There was some kind of confrontation started by the suspect driving aggressively and the daughter of the victim Honked at him, apparently that pissed off the suspect(s) and they then followed the victims at least part of the way home, but not all the way.
Then, Mom being the paragon of wisdom and an upstanding citizen, loads up son #1 with a gun and they go looking for the assholes...Brillliant.
Not much detail on what was next but at some point Mom and Son return home..
Where they are shortly thereafter confronted by the suspect (where was the son at this point? One artical said something about coming out with a shotgun? That means he went in the house)
There was some additional confrontation in the yard and the asshole shot Mom in the head.

Have I got this approx right?

I think that is about right. A few holes in the actual events, but I think your over all assumption is accurate according to the Police Press Conference.
SO question, how lit up is the front yard or the street? This would be an issue for the defense, as in did the shooter KNOW who he was shooting at? (obviously he did) And did he seem them have a gun when they were on their on property?

My whole Self Defense issue is YES the mother went back out, but then drove home. The treat to this shooter was gone at this point. He knowingly and willingly drove TO THEIR house and started shooting. This was not a shooting down the road or en route. This was a shooting that happened on the victims property.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by LytoMe - 03-19-2015, 09:24 AM