Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION
(03-23-2015, 09:06 PM)sally Wrote: Even with a legally binding parenting agreement I still think it's unacceptable for the court to enforce it. There is no debate, any pediatrician (unless they're Jewish) will tell you that there is no medical reason for it. No one in Europe gets the procedure done other than Jews, I haven't heard of any of their dicks rotting off because of not having their foreskins mutilated.

No one ever questioned this. If you had a son, he was automatically circumcised. I have always been told it was for hygienic reasons. I certainly do not think the courts need to involve themselves with this kind of decision. Some decisions, I think, still need to be made by the parents, not the politicians unless it compromises the health and welfare of others. Another thing that was done automatically back in the dark ages (when I was a kid), was having your tonsils removed. Now, it is rarely done unless for specific medical issues. It could have saved myself from that traumatic event when all i could eat was ice cream hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION - by blueberryhill - 03-23-2015, 09:14 PM