Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION
I can is see it from your viewpoint Duchess.

Here's how the author of the article, Dr. Manny, sees it:

I don’t see a lot of disclosure or transparency by medical centers in their contractual agreements they may have with biotech companies in regards to selling human byproducts. It’s important to note this is not the same as patients donating tissue like bone marrow or organs that are very regulated, and in my opinion, doing God’s work. But when the tissue that is up for grabs is being sold off without the patient’s knowledge, is that ethical? I don’t think it is, and I want to hear from you about what you think about this topic.

In the meantime, celebrities from Oprah Winfrey to Barbara Walters have reportedly promoted the skin benefits of facial creams made from foreskin cells. Well, let me tell you a fact I am certain of: At the end of the day, we’re all going to get old. We should all just accept that sooner or later your skin reflects your age.

I can see Dr. Manny's point too.

The story makes me wonder. Do some doctors and hospitals -- when consulting with new parents -- minimize the risks and disadvantages of surgically altering their babies' penises and exaggerate the supposed advantages because it benefits them financially to do so? That would piss me off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUT & RUN: FUGITIVE FROM CIRCUMCISION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-25-2015, 09:49 AM