Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD
Police are being very tight-lipped, Duchess.

AJ's family and friends have complained publicly about not being given any details. They particularly wanna know what led investigators to the home where her body was found earlier this week.

The stepdad says he found AJ's jacket at a different residence he broke into a few weeks back, which was where a male friend of AJ's reportedly lived. But, I don't know anything about that resident and LE hasn't named any POIs or suspects. Stepdad remains in jail on the breaking and entering and related charges.

The mom and stepdad were separated when AJ came home for Spring break and disappeared. Typically, parents want as much media attention as possible when their child is missing. AJ's mom's reaction to a local news crew was odd, IMO. Her stepdad claimed he wanted as much exposure as possible and would do anything to find her.

Personally, I think Wesley Hadsell is lying -- not because he's a convicted felon, I'm just not buying what he's selling in regards to AJ's case. That's only a personal feeling and I could well be off-base in thinking Wesley Hadsell is full of shit. I think he's a roach.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by HairOfTheDog - 04-11-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by Gareet33 - 05-27-2015, 02:00 AM