Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARIZONA COUPLE MISSING/FOUND DEAD, MICHAEL & TINA CARECCIA
(06-25-2015, 03:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, I didn't quite understand why Michael's son Luke claimed friends and family don't suspect foul play. If they don't believe that the couple would ever just up and vanish willingly (as they also claimed), then what do they believe is the other option?

I mean, the couple's abandoned dirty car was found in the desert 3 hours after they left for work on Monday. That area has been searched for days. I don't think an accident or wandering off and getting lost is a logical possibility based on what's been released.

It's what's not been released that I'm curious about.

1. Did Michael or Tina have cell phones? If so, what do their phone records show in terms of ping locations and call/text activity?
2. Did either of them have addictions, money problems, lovers on the side...? Any history of suicidal or homicidal thoughts/threats?
3. When was the last time anyone but the son and the cousin saw the couple?
4. Is there any record of recent threats or altercations between the couple and person(s) outside the family?
5. Any other reports of people in that general area disappearing off the road in a similar fashion?

I'd bet all of those angles (and more) are being investigated by police, but I haven't seen any such details covered in the media yet.
I've been following this one. The answer to #5 is no. Also, not sure why it's being reported now that the car was found close to their home. All of the reports here have been consistent that the car was found in the desert outside of town. There really haven't been any updates to the case since it broke so I'm thinking LE knows more than they're telling and they're just waiting for someone with information to come forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARIZONA COUPLE MISSING, MICHAEL & TINA CARECCIA - by Blindgreed1 - 06-25-2015, 04:02 PM