Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HACK JOB -- CHEATERS, BLACKMAIL & MORE...
(08-21-2015, 03:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: User, would you prefer not to know if your hubby's email account was on the list?

I had to think about that. Part of me says I wouldn't want to know and another part of me thinks I would but I wouldn't want to discover it via a bunch of high horse hackers practically shoving it in my face.

I have confidence in my husband so when I plugged that email in, I fully expected there WOULDN'T be a match. I can't imagine the shock and chaos that would follow a match.

It seems like cheating on the cheaters as a means of catching them. hah

Plus, just because one is a member, from there you'd have to figure out how far they went with it (I don't think the database contains details except for fees to join, address etc although maybe I'm wrong about that). Most would just say they were looking around, curious, nothing happened...right? So the family is potentially imploding because of a bunch of hackers?

We had a conversation about whether a person ought to tell someone if they think their S.O. is having an affair. I believe my response to that was if you're telling someone you care about, yes. But just to tell someone you don't even know, care about or have a clue about their family life? I don't agree with that. This is THAT on a huge scale.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: HACK JOB -- CHEATERS, BLACKMAIL & MORE... - by username - 08-21-2015, 05:01 PM