Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do all black lives matter, or only those killed by cops?
I get tired of watching videos that begin in the middle of conversations or events. I get tired of trying to interpret a violent action or innocence from a video. People have been convicted on less, videos are supposed to help us, sometimes they bring more questions, or is it that people, myself included do not want to face the truth?
I also appreciate the conversation happening in this thread. I was thinking about BLM movement this week while reflecting on the shooting that happened in Orlando.
It is my observation, I could be wrong, but it is my observation that people are ready to support LGBTQ that were targeted by changing their profile pictures, by talking about it, by showing support in other ways, but I do not see the same people showing support for BLM.
But also I understand that-because I believe people can only support so many causes-but people were really loud after Orlando, and now that has quieted down.

How many non-blacks are killed by cops in the US?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do all black lives matter, or only those killed by cops? - by Love Child - 07-13-2016, 01:23 AM