Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow"
I had a dream or should I say a nightmare last night that I was at a Chinese buffet with someone, I don't know who or at least I can't remember. Whoever it was, he or she (I think a he) was scooping out large chunks of raw fish mixed with rice onto their plate, it looked like dog food. I said I'm not in the mood for sushi right now and asked if there was anything else here to eat . I was offered a disc that looked kind of like head cheese and when I put it in my mouth it was the most horrid taste I could ever imagine. It was like rancid liver and kidneys and bones mixed with lard that had been rotting in the hot sun for days.

It grew into a big ball in my mouth like glue and I couldn't spit it out, it was stuck in there. As I was gagging the puke started to rise from my stomach up into my throat and it was blocked by the ball of rancid meat and bones so I started to choke. Finally I pried the grotesque ball out of my mouth and all the puke came spewing out. Right when I started to feel relieved I started to choke again and reached into my throat with my fingers and pulled out a leaf.

I was thinking about it this morning and almost puked while drinking my coffee. I didn't see Aunty Flow mention anything about that. I just chalked it up to going to bed hungry and ending up at the wrong Chinese buffet.

Messages In This Thread
Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by Maggot - 11-21-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 11-22-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 11-23-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 11-30-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 12-01-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 12-01-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow" - by sally - 12-02-2016, 09:14 AM