Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JonBenet Ramsey case...new evidence from Burke? caution! autopsy photos
Hair, I saw this documentary in September, and I agree that Burke's behavior was bizarre....there was the segment when detective is talking to him after death, and he shows him a picture of the dish of pineapple. Detective asks Burke was that is....it was creepy how he avoided saying pineapple......(his fingerprints were on dish of pineapple and JBR had contents of pineapple in her stomach...Patsy's fingerprints were on bowl, too, but she is the mom so that would be expected just as my DNA would be on all my dishes...yuck!

IMO, Burke has issues, but he is intensely protected by family. I can understand why he has never done previous interviews and no, that doesn't make him a killer...I still think, if he hit her with the flashlight (in interview, he mentions hammer), it was an accident (to him).....it is the only theory that makes sense.....Burke is suing Dr. Spitz for that TV special, however, Dr. Spitz says he was exercising his first amendment rights......

Messages In This Thread
RE: JonBenet Ramsey case...new evidence from Burke? caution! autopsy photos - by blueberryhill - 12-17-2016, 05:03 PM