Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M O C K News at 5 starts now .
~[ Insert sound of typewriter franticly typing away] ~

Hello , and welcome to yourweekly edition of,
the Sunday 5 pm CST Mock news .
Where its the news that matters, Notthe grammar .

This is your News anchor Mr Pumpkin Ass reporting the Mock news , sports and weather .

Reporting on the stories that I want . The way I want .

Lets start right off with a topic I touched on at the end of last weeks programing .

The Ignore button .
Have you ever gotten tired of listening to some peoples shit ? Just plain tired of their high and mighty attitudes ?Well the ignore option may be for you .
While some userssay thereare small flaws with this option , Such as , not completely whipping the asshole off the face of the forum . It does do aremarkablejob of keeping their nonsense to a minimum .However some users are leftwishing the inventorscould just remove the" Ignored" membersdrivel from the quote boxes also . Then they would have a home run .
So the next time you get tired of someone's mouth , try the IGNORE button . Conveniently located at the top of everypost .
Mr Pumpkin Ass himself has tried this option , and I love it .
But dont take my word for it .In a post dated Mon Jul 14th, 2008 11:22 am byour beloved Mod Sinister , She says
Quote ... I've had him on ignore since we were given that feature. I LOVE the ignore button.
Love it or hate it ? You will never know unless you give it a try .

Now we turn our attention to a topic we covered last week .
Burgers ... Beef or Beagle ?
Well it seams that we will never know the answer .
After coming out of the gate " Hot & Heavy " , this discussion quickly took a turn for the worse . That's right in true Mock Forums fashion this thread was transformed into a Mock Fest . Full of snide comments andinsults . Way to go Mockers . Keep up the good work !

And from our " Funny Shit category we find ,
Posted by the one and only , LMPP . In a tread called " Big vehicle , low drive-through " We find a marvelous display of driving skills combined with some pretty nifty demolition work . It is a must see , full of pointers and how-too's for your weekend do it yourselfer .

And a special Thank You goes out to our own Dutchess . Thanks Dutchess for your dailypleasant greetings at our Daily greetings BS .

I see we have had no new members this week . However we do have 1 name change on the roster to report . It seams #@*! had chosen a improper name while signing up . In a last minute name changing decision the name Zenith was chosen . Great choice Zenith .

Let's turnour attention to today's weather .

Today's weather is brought to you as alwaysby M O C K Firearms . ..

Were at M O C K Firearms we say " Never bring a knife to a gun fight "

And M O C K ammunition .

M O C K ... the definition of accuracy .

Now lets take a look at our weather map ...

Well folks the heat is on . Most of the week will be dry . Once we get through the next few hours that is .
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by F.U. - 07-13-2008, 06:00 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 07-13-2008, 06:00 PM
[No subject] - by Lady Cop - 07-13-2008, 06:10 PM
[No subject] - by LuMPyPussy - 07-13-2008, 06:18 PM
[No subject] - by Liquid - 07-13-2008, 06:27 PM
[No subject] - by Middle Finger - 07-13-2008, 08:04 PM
[No subject] - by Duchess - 07-14-2008, 05:56 AM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 07-20-2008, 06:03 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 07-20-2008, 06:04 PM
[No subject] - by F.U. - 07-20-2008, 06:05 PM