Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
(01-08-2023, 02:40 PM)GirlBoss Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 08:18 AM)Piglet Wrote: Give him a chance, he sounds like an introvert, are you?  Introverts and extroverts generally go well together, what one doesnt have the other does.  If hes an introvert it will take time to get to know him, depending on how introverted he is.  And whether your bothered.  Does he have a sense of humour?  Im a true introvert, but can be extrovert for a while till my petrol tank expires.  I doubt if anyone ive known knows me at all.

Give him permission to be extrovert by being that yourself.  If you make contact with his inner self he will love you for it.  There are some introverts that are cold and calculating, that will show too, but are good people.  Warmth is priceless.  I found the Myers Briggs foundation priceless in understanding myself and others, its on the internet.

This is so helpful - I think you nailed it. 
He is an introvert and the distinction you made is big - i can’t see him as cold/calculating, just cautious. Disciplined.  I’m much more extroverted.
I think I’m used to people trying to move too fast so it’s throwing me off. But he’s someone that I could respect- which is meaningful to me. A stand up guy. 
He continues to reach out to me so we will see where this goes… 
I’ve strangely kind of paused other dating for the moment to give a fair chance to know each other better. (He doesn’t know that haha)

I hope it all works out! 
I am still curious about the comedian tho.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - by MirahM - 01-09-2023, 09:40 AM