Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
TBH I’m in a bit of a predicament…

The ex-bf is now planning to stay in general area for 4-5 months and asked if I wanted to stay with him in house he’s going to rent. He is awesome, we have a great vibe BUT he’s a minor celebrity and will be a whirlwind of fun and attention and interesting things while he’s here - but I’m sure will get pulled away again for work. So I try to keep myself grounded and not get too caught up in thinking it will be long term committed when he has to go somewhere else - although at times he makes it seem like that he wants long term. I’m not sure I believe it. Or even know if I can deal with all that comes with him forever.

The slow-rolling coach is still in contact with me almost daily - totally different sort of vibe than celeb dude. However, coach is traveling for next few weeks for recruiting- which may be good for me to have a little time to figure out what to do.

What are your thoughts?
Throw caution to the wind and Move in with celeb?
Don’t move in and try to juggle both guys? Trying to figure out if I want long term with either?
Or?????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - by GirlBoss - 01-18-2023, 05:25 PM