Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
No no no clang, it sounds like reasons not to, when you must. When i was young i went to parties and night clubs or whatever, and come away depressed, and the reason is this. If i went somewhere and had a go, even if it got nowhere, i felt good, at least im in the game.

If i was twenty odd, and a Lynda Carter look alike came in to the bar i was in, and then she walked out without me having a stab. literally, that was a joke, its oppurtunity gone. Its also about developing your social skills, to hone your technique, overcome rejection.

I did this in Birmingham in the old Tower ballroom in Edgbaston, live bands, one adfter the other, all night long , full of birds, bars etc. We did the blanket bombing technique, keep asking, talking till you hit pay day. Many times at 1-34 am i chatted up a girl i chatted up at 10-34, not remembering.

If we got separated, it was every man for himself, we congrgated at the end of the night if we struck out.

Thinking back to all those helpless cases, blokes, stood around watching the dance floor, for gods sake. The gap from doing nothing to doing something is small.

Research shows that two compatible people will be drawn to each other regardless, even in a night club. If you are drawn to someone act. Passiveness is poison. Even if nothing comes of it, do it. Its a numbers game, even strato fortresses in vietnam hit something, that was a joke.

If you and i were in the same room duchess, you would be pregnant before the night was out.

That also was a joke, i think my humour is a bit to dry. Its not only about bars etc, what about miss taylor across the street, oppurtunity is everywhere. Reading this, its too much isnt it? Start slow, getting yourself in the position to succeed is progress. But you must take the risk, of succeeding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating - by Piglet - 02-21-2023, 09:50 AM