Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon.
Good note tiki. Thr observation is observational and emotional, yes, those cattle will starve or drown, and yes i do have feelings, none of that detracts from the above, why you should suggest it does i dont know.

If you were to look at it in a logical mechanical way, the upshot is the same.

And yes i am pointing out that the world has a booger in its nose, its there for everyone to see. Why is that set up for scorn, mocking? People should do more of that, could it be that you decry such because its not you? Its not genius to point out faults.

And yes i have suggested remedies, using a car analogy, did you not read that? As for uniting the world and it being able to pull in one direction is laughable. Then you suggest that i have personal deficits because i cant do that, you must think im god. And yes, compared to your understanding of the world, i might as well be.

Those cattle are an example of what will happen to us, humans. Mock that. And yes as you say the cattle will end up in your feezer anyway, as will humans.

If you are fortunate. My father once said that i did not know what it was like to be hungry, he served in the Werhmact in ww2. You will freeze dead humans to eat later, if your lucky.

Another curse i have is that i feel the feelings of the people around me, and i know the desperation, fear,and horror those cattle would be feeling. I once watched a magpie eat a chick and was horrified and depressed, a source of merriment for some. I feel your smug superiority.

And yes, the Duchess has more interest in my english than the contents of your notes. And you tiki, are a prime reason humans will fall, its inevitable, its just when, and if they can rebuild minus the above. Fat chance. This world is about disaster, its about what individual learns for themselves, not the global thing.

And im way ahead of you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon. - by Piglet - 04-04-2023, 08:01 AM