Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(06-08-2013, 10:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks for the earlier Facebook update, NightOwl. Just re-reading it.

I'm still puzzled by Jessica's co-worker's witness account - odd set of circumstances.

Yes! I am still puzzled also by the co-workers account, the Police could be thinking the same thing.

(06-08-2013, 10:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Don't know if the gas station owner has a very solid alibi along with a clear polygraph result; anything on that that you've seen?

I haven't found anymore information out about the gas station owner, only that he looks similar to the police sketch with his hair parted in middle. It would be interesting to know if he owns a van. He apparently lives back in off the highway his home is secluded from what I gathered, his parents possibly live up front on the same property. He has a young son, his wife was killed in a car crash a few years ago. Apparently he was not very pleasant to Jessica's family and he chased the media away from his property, I think he got very disgruntled, possibly because the Police questioned him etc., I don't think the Police have ruled this gas station owner out yet. Most employers would be overwrought you would think if their employee had been abducted and most would be very supportive of the family, so IMO he's acting very odd!!

(06-08-2013, 10:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It does seem like it's possible that Jessica's disappearance revolves around the Exxon station, imo. Would explain why LE still seems convinced the man in the van is local.

I think you are right on here.

Thanks! for the update on everything. It's disgusting how people try to raise money for a good cause then they pocket it.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by NightOwl - 06-08-2013, 05:35 PM