Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
(06-15-2013, 04:25 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I am not happy with this fellow period.
Me neither. I think Jessica was the sole breadwinner in the family, right? He didn't work.

He's always present at the fund-raisers though and I know he watched their son. IDK, he just strikes me as lackadaisical. Maybe I'm wrong. But, he doesn't make a strong impression on me either based on the little that I've seen.

It's one of the reasons that I haven't entirely given up on the possibility that Jessica just said, "I'm outta here", took off and things snowballed from there. That's really more wishful thinking than anything else though, since I really don't believe she would have left her son.

(06-15-2013, 04:25 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It's not a good sign people hanging out with her at Exxon, so I agree here could be a party hang out at night and more, could this explain the high heeled boots?

I agree with you and Duchess. IF the Exxon was a hot spot of some sort at night, the high heels make more sense. Also, if the gas station owner was involved in whatever night time goings-on were taking place, it explains why he wouldn't have made the piddly $5k investment in security cams and why he seems so defensive.

Just speculation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by HairOfTheDog - 06-15-2013, 06:06 PM