Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
Anybody who might know someone who has tried to find an adopted biological family member or adoptee who's tried to find bio family, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Basically, my mom got pregnant entering her junior year of high school. She hid it for about 4 months, when my Grandma found out, my mom got kicked out of her house, and had to live and some shelter with other pregnant teens. She gave birth to my half-brother on May 19, 1975. I was born just over 15 years later.

I've become more and more serious about trying to find him. Just to know who he is.

I've had the chance to read the non-identifying info the adoption service gave to my mom after the adoption. Of course that just paints a general picture of the family who adopted him.

I've already completed an Authorization for Release with the Ohio department of health, division of vital statistics.

There is a way to search for him with help from the Cleveland adoption network. Search/Reunion FAQ

Which now brings me to my original point: Does anyone know somebody who has done one of these adoption network-assisted searches, whether successfully or not?

Or shit, any type of search that has to do with finding any adopted family member or adoptee finding bio family...

Messages In This Thread
Finding an adopted (older) sibling... - by koko - 05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
search: over. - by koko - 03-10-2016, 01:44 PM