Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venables & Thompson - 10 year old killers
(07-11-2013, 03:18 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 01:29 PM)sally Wrote: I just had to google those two nasty little fucks, somehow I've never heard of them until now. They should have been given the fucking death sentence much less ever being released back into society, I don't care how old they were. Jesus Christ.

If I was the mother of that poor little boy it would be my life goal to hunt those motherfuckers down and torture the shit out of them.

What those two motherfuckers did to that little kid was truly horrendous the stuff of nightmares. They beat him, tortured him, sexually assaulted him and stamped on leaving him for dead on railway tracks. They knew what they were doing and they enjoyed it.
If the vast majority of the UK population had their way they would be hung, drawn and quartered in public.
After their time in youth custody I would have transfered them to an adult jail where they would have to stay for a loooooong time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venables & Thompson - 10 year old killers - by HairOfTheDog - 07-11-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Venables & Thompson - 10 year old killers - by animal - 05-06-2014, 04:40 PM