Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Isabel Cordle 1988 Ohio Cold Case
(09-03-2013, 12:32 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Anyone else think the husband probably did it?

*Basing my opinion solely on what I've read in this thread.

I had the same opinion from reading the case overview, RJs-Ex.

After watching the episode, I don't know.

Richard Sr. is an alcoholic and not a great guy, but it was such a brutal crime committed with passion; he really didn't seem to harbor that kind of hatred or have much to gain by killing his wife, IMO. Maybe he did it, it just doesn't seem to fit the normal domestic violence murder or murder-for-gain scenarios.

I definitely don't think that Richard Jr. killed his mom. He was kinda pitiful; childhood abuse seems to have taken a big toll on him.

Glad the investigation is open again and hope Isabel's killer is identified; terrible way to die.
--------------------------------------------

NightOwl:

Where you have been? Hope all's well.

I've had a chance to watch 4 episodes of Cold Justice now; really enjoying the show and Kelly and Yolanda (and the older detective / interrogator).

Nothing like CSI fiction or salacious reality shows; down to earth and factual - real cases that may or may not ever be solved and hinging on circumstantial evidence + good old-fashioned detective work + reasoning. Hope it gets renewed for more seasons.

Messages In This Thread
Isabel Cordle 1988 Ohio Cold Case - by NightOwl - 09-03-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Isabel Cordle 1988 Ohio Cold Case - by RJs-Ex - 09-03-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Isabel Cordle 1988 Ohio Cold Case - by HairOfTheDog - 10-27-2013, 06:14 PM