Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
(10-15-2013, 05:41 PM)Adub Wrote: I don't know what to make of this. Just read thru the facebook pages, watched her mom and sister (heartbreaking), locals are being told to keep their traps shut and not talk to the media, she's young, don't think she ran away, so my thoughts are wandering to the high school boy friend. Making me think of the Meryl Streep movie from years ago called Before and After.

Does have the same kinda feel as that movie. Secrets.

Not sure what to make of the fact that Abigail's father seems to be an off-limits topic and it looks like locals are being told not to talk. Wondering if LE has a suspect in mind, somebody close to Abigail, and if LE might be controlling what's released in attempt to get him/her to open up?

With all the silence and suppressed details in the case, was surprised to see Abigail's boyfriend's father did an interview with the local paper yesterday. It's about how devastated his son feels, how his son is such a great kid, how Abigail's a great kid too, how she went on mechanic runs with father and son sometimes...

Here's the boyfriend, Jimmy Campbell, with Abigail.

[Image: abigailhernandezjimmy2.jpg]

He's one big kid (he's 15 too). The two got together earlier this year, according to the boy's dad. Abigail was his first girlfriend.

I wanna know the last person to whom Abigail was speaking on the phone before her phone activity stopped. Also wanna know more about this "older guy" she reportedly befriended on Facebook and how Jimmy felt about it (if he knew).

Feel like I'm getting to know Associate Attorney General Jane Young. First with Krista Dittmeyer's case, then Celina's, and now Abigail's. Young's hard for me to read.

Young's public statements on the case:
"I won't comment on anything regarding any family members," Young said when asked about Hernandez's father.

At present, Young said, the investigation is not focused on any particular person or in any direction. The search for Hernandez is being considered a missing person case; none of her family members are being sought for criminal reasons, Young said.

"That could change, but we are here in a support role at the moment; there is no evidence to support any criminal activity," she said.

Interview and full story:
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131.../131019559

Sounds like Young is making it known that not all of those closest to Abigail have been cleared yet, and there may be some criminal activity (not necessarily related to Abigail) that could be pursued against someone in the family if LE needed leverage for getting more cooperation/info. Pure speculation.

So, where's dad?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing - New Hampshire - by HairOfTheDog - 10-15-2013, 07:49 PM