Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing
I found the video link to Randi Kaye's CNN interview with DA Ramos last night.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?/...cebook.com

Ramos claims that LE has proof that one man could indeed kill the family of four, bury the bodies in the desert 100 miles north of the home where they were killed, and plant the families SUV 250 miles south at the San Ysidro border crossing.

He says SBPD recovered over 100 pieces of evidence at the grave site, which was 20 miles from Merritt's home.

Randi Kaye says Ramos confirmed to her that SBPD has special technology to detect if blood spatter has been thoroughly cleaned up (detect the chemicals, etc), even 4 years after the clean up.

There was a 15 day period available for a killer who had access to the home to clean up.

Ramos says that Merritt had been watched closely by authorities for the last year and was the prime suspect for at least 6 months -- Merritt couldn't keep his stories straight, they were all over the place.

An axe is a good guess, Duchess. I hadn't thought of that. An axe would have the potential to kill a person, especially a small child, with one blow (which is what Ramos said in the interview could have happened). I was thinking maybe a large hammer or a baseball bat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: McSTAY FAMILY - Found Dead 4 Years After Vanishing - by HairOfTheDog - 11-13-2014, 12:52 PM