Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chinese chicken thawing technique.
(12-14-2013, 12:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: yeah right. My mom doesn't like having the visiting nurses, and having to go to rehab and physical therapy when she lands in the hospital. Besides you gave me shit when you assumed incorrectly that I wanted to toss them in a nursing home, are you now saying that is what I should do?

If I had two sons like you and your brother I would expect you to wipe my arse and change my old mans diaper because you are both massive disappoints and do fuck all else anyway! No I wouldn't go into a home so you can sit on your fat lazy arses all day, cut all my food into bitesize chunks and apply cream to my piles daily as well you lazy little fat fucker of a son! At least your other brothers went and made something of their lives you two can stay here and clean up my shit its all you are good for!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by Maggot - 12-09-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by sally - 12-09-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by Cynical Ninja - 12-14-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by sally - 12-16-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by crash - 12-16-2013, 03:53 PM