Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST
I FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT SHIT YOU PULLED ON ME, HONEY...

The word bizarre came up during the sentencing for Rosemary Vogel. Rosemary was at one time facing charges of trying to kill her husband, but he ended up being her most vocal supporter in court.

"Your honor, I'm so sorry, I have no recollection of any of it. I've always loved my husband and cared for him," said Rosemary.

But in January of last year, Chandler Police accused her of trying to kill her husband in a bizarre fashion.

They arrested the 66-year-old former nurse after she was caught putting fecal matter in her husband's IV as he recovered from surgery in the hospital.

"I love him so dearly, I can't imagine how I could possibly have harmed him," she said.

Vogel's husband Phillip became very ill but survived; he spoke in court to support his wife. He said leading up to the day in the hospital when she tampered with his IV his wife had psychological and emotional problems that he didn't see.

"That there was some psychological break that morning, it was totally out of character," said Phillip Vogel.

The judge agreed, saying it appeared Rosemary had a mental breakdown that day. He sentenced her to 1 year in jail, but she will only serve weekends in jail from Friday to Sunday.

The county prosecutor agreed with the sentence. "I no longer believe she was trying to kill him, I believe she was trying to debilitate him so she could take control of the relationship and care for him, unfortunately what she did almost killed him," said Prosecutor Blaine Gadow.

Rosemary will remain under psychological counseling.
(HOTD: Jesus Christ, I hope so.)

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/275213...-plea-deal

Messages In This Thread
YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST - by HairOfTheDog - 02-01-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST - by Duchess - 02-01-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-02-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST - by Maggot - 02-06-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST - by HairOfTheDog - 12-19-2014, 08:49 PM