Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should Cross at Ground Zero be removed to pacify Atheists?
(05-26-2014, 07:16 PM)crash Wrote: I consider myself closer to atheism than to any religion, but I think these guys are just being assholes. They're using this whole thing as a vehicle to raise awareness for atheism per se.

Plenty of Christians died at that site. Plenty of the people that they left behind will be of Christian faith and that cross may give them some comfort. Whether or not I think they're gullible nutfucks being led around by a religious nose ring should have nothing to do with whether the cross is there or not. Let's be honest, it's not offensive. The constitution argument is kind of weak in this case. The thing is part if the history of the site..

Who cares. Stop admire it, say a prayer and shake your head at the heathens walking past if it gets you through the day. Ignore it, walk past and laugh at the gullible weekly donaters if that's your thing. It's really not that hard..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Cross at Ground Zero be removed to pacify Atheists? - by crash - 05-26-2014, 07:17 PM