Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
Your slip might be showing a little BBH... you don't have tolerance for haters of people, but from what you are saying you will continue to bash bible thumpers for not believing what you believe. You don't want them to believe what they believe. That in and of itself is the problem no matter which side of any given argument you happen to be on.

When it comes to pro-lifers, for as much as you resent them, they likely resent you for what they believe to be killing human life. And under our Constitution, Westboro congregants do have rights, as have been affirmed by the US Supreme Courts. Same with the KKK, Black Panthers, etc... they have rights, but very few people follow such hateful ideologies.

I suspect the first few cave people disagreed on where to build the fire. They probably argued in their own way, they probably physically fought, and some probably died because of it. It's human nature.

We are just carrying on the tradition, and not with much more civility I'm afraid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by Jimbone - 04-02-2015, 09:32 PM