Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
(07-17-2015, 11:37 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, either mom and dad were gone longer than 10 - 15 minutes. Or, they hadn't actually seen Deorr for nearly a half an hour prior to leaving the campsite to explore (and neither had gramps). Or, mom told the 911 operator that little Deorr was missing for twice as long as he really was, for some reason. Or, mom simply misspoke to either the 911 operator or to the reporter. Or...

It's just curious to me, is all.

Dude, I'd totally lie to 911 if I was her. "How long has your son been missing?" "We've been looking for 15 minutes." "Oh, well we can't do anything till he's been missing for an hour. Maybe he's inside the tent. Keep looking for 45 minutes and then call back."

Not that that's the rule, but I'd say whatever I thought would get help out there immediately. With the amount of times you've seen in movies and shows that police have a 24 hour rule for missing persons, I'd be frantic to get help ASAP. If she embellished the missing time, I wouldn't bat an eye.

(07-17-2015, 01:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 06:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe an Eagle swooped down and snatched him.
Or maybe he was snatched up by a Patriot?

Did we check Hernandez's cell?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by Cutz - 07-18-2015, 10:32 AM